UA Graduate and Undergraduate Research35375
ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
The graduate and undergraduate research collections share, archive and preserve research from University of Arizona students. Collections include honors theses, master's theses, and dissertations, in addition to capstone and other specialized research and presentation topics.
If you have questions about items in these collections, or are a faculty member who would like to provide students in your program an opportunity to showcase their research, please contact the Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at email@example.com with your request. We look forward to working with you.
- The Influence of Bedrock on Perennial Streamflow in the Upper Cienega Creek Basin, Pima County, Arizona
- Non-intrusive Runtime Anomaly Detection for Embedded Systems
- The effects of gibberellic acid on germination and growth of turfgrasses
- A study of spinels in the upper zone of the Stillwater Complex, Montana
- The geology and structural evolution of a portion of the Mother Lode Belt, Amador County, California