UA Graduate and Undergraduate Research35163
ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
The graduate and undergraduate research collections share, archive and preserve research from University of Arizona students. Collections include honors theses, master's theses, and dissertations, in addition to capstone and other specialized research and presentation topics.
If you have questions about items in these collections, or are a faculty member who would like to provide students in your program an opportunity to showcase their research, please contact the Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We look forward to working with you.
- The Diary of an internship in City Planning as performed in the City Planning Department Municipal Building Phoenix, Arizona June 1, 1964 to September 3, 1964
- Oro Negro: Capital, Petroafecto e Izquierdismo en Latinoamérica
- Narrativas que Urbanizan. Cómo la Construcción de la Subjetividad Nacional Ayudó a la Configuración de la Anatomía Urbana de Bogotá y Ciudad de México (1886-1930)
- Assessment of Tdap Administration in the Third Trimester of Pregnancy
- Essays on Network Effects on Online Reviews