The UA Campus Repository -
explore unique digital collections from the University of Arizona.
September 13, 2016: Historical technical reports from Hydrology and Water Resources are now available in the repository.
September 8, 2016: Data from the Valley Fever Center for Excellence is now available in the repository.
August 23rd, 2016: Honors College theses from Summer 2016 are now available.
June 23rd, 2016: Abstracts and papers from the Pharmacy Student Research Projects collection are now available.
June 1st, 2016: Explore the history of the James E. Rogers College of Law in The University of Arizona College of Law, 1915-1987 and student publications the Arizona Advocate and Forum Conveniens.
May 13th, 2016: Congratulations to Spring 2016 graduates of the Sustainable Built Environments program! Capstone theses and posters from 2014-2016 are available in the Sustainable Built Environments Senior Capstones collection.
April 28th, 2016: The 2016 volume of the Proceedings of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science is now available in the repository.
April 5th, 2016: UA Faculty Senate passes the UA Open Access Policy. Faculty wishing to deposit published articles or final accepted manuscripts directly to the repository can login with NetID, and deposit to the "UA Faculty Publications" collection by choosing the collection under "Submit an Item". University Libraries personnel will check publisher policies on open access versions and embargo periods for each item deposited.
April 4th, 2016: New items are available in the College of Medicine - Phoenix Scholarly Projects 2016 collection. Congratulations to the Doctor of Medicine students on completing their theses and scholarly posters highlighting their academic research.
April 2nd, 2016: Conference proceedings from the International Telemetering Conference are now available in the repository. These proceedings, never before available online, are available as part of a collaboration between the International Telemetering Foundation and the University of Arizona Libraries.
- Refusal to be Romanized?: Identity and Romanization at Sarmizegetusa, Dacia
- The Impact of Ethnic Identity on Educational Constraints: A Dilemma for Diaspora Hui University Students in China
- The Automated Geospatial Watershed Assessment Tool (AGWA): Using Rainfall and Streamflow Records from Burned Watersheds to Evaluate and Improve Parameter Estimations
- Variability in Antisocial and Prosocial Behaviors in Early Adolescence: Contributions of Peer Behavior and Perceptions of Adult and Peer Feedback
- The Impact of Migration on the Lives of Women Left Behind in Puebla, Mexico