1994/1995 Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station Research Report16
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station is the research arm of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at the University of Arizona. Research is conducted in the various departments and schools on campus, as well as at Agricultural Centers throughout the state. Research generated through the Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station underlies both academic and extension programs.
This repository collection includes historical Research Reports. Visit the Agricultural Experiment Station website for current research reports.
Contact College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Publications at email@example.com.
- 1994/1995 Agricultural Experiment Station Research Report
- Preferential Flow: How It Affects Chemical Movement through Soil
- Gene Transfers for Salt Tolerance
- Whiteflies in Cotton: A Community-Wide Action Plan
- Whiteflies in Winter Vegetables