Tree-Ring Research, Volume 66, Issue 2 (Jul 2010)8
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Tree-Ring Research is the peer-reviewed journal of the Tree Ring Society. The journal was first published in 1934 under the title Tree-Ring Bulletin. In 2001, the title changed to Tree-Ring Research.
Issues from 1934–2006 are freely available on the publications section of the Tree-Ring Society website. The Tree-Ring Society and the Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research at the University of Arizona partnered with the University Libraries to re-digitize back issues for improved searching capabilities and long-term preservation.
Contact the Editor of Tree-Ring Research at email@example.com.
- In Memoriam- Marvin A. Stokes (1927–2010)
- In Memoriam- Laurent Misson (1971–2010)
- Dendrochronological Analysis Of Subfossil Fraxinus From The Middle And Late Holocene Period In Lithuania
- Evaluation Of Goodness-Of-Fit Statistics From PRECON To Estimate The Strength Of Multivariate Tree Growth-Climate Associations
- An Assessment Of The Dendroclimatic Potential Of Three Conifer Species In Northern Minnesota
- Show All Authors