Desert Plants, Volume 31, Number 1 (October 2015)5
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Desert Plants is a unique botanical journal published by The University of Arizona for Boyce Thompson Southwestern Arboretum. This journal is devoted to encouraging the appreciation of indigenous and adapted arid land plants. Desert Plants publishes a variety of manuscripts intended for amateur and professional desert plant enthusiasts. A few of the diverse topics covered include desert horticulture, landscape architecture, desert ecology, and history. First published in 1979, Desert Plants is currently published biannually with issues in June and December.
Digital access to this material is made possible by the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Boyce Thompson Southwestern Arboretum, and the University Libraries at the University of Arizona.
Contact Desert Plants editorial staff at email@example.com.
- The Monte and Chaco Regions of Argentina
- The Boyce Thompson Arboretum and Desert Legume Program Expedition to South Africa
- A Day in the Syunt-Khasardagh Zapovednik of Turkmenistan
- Down Under The Boyce Thompson Arboretum and Desert Legume Program Expedition to Australia
- Desert Plants, Volume 31, Number 1
- Show All Authors