The University of Arizona Campus Repository > Conference Proceedings > International Telemetering Conference > International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 22 (1986) >
THE CLEANING AND TESTING OF MAGNETIC TAPES
- Persistent Link:
- THE CLEANING AND TESTING OF MAGNETIC TAPES
- Issue Date:
- Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering
- Collection Information:
- Proceedings from the International Telemetering Conference are made available by the International Foundation for Telemetering and the University of Arizona Libraries. Visit http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us if you have questions about items in this collection.
- Description of various off-line magnetic tape cleaning techniques and testing process to measure defects of tape before using it for tape recording applications. Discussions are made on the type of cleaning methods and also the ways and means to achieve better evaluation results.
- International Foundation for Telemetering
- 0884-5123; 0074-9079
- Additional Links:
Full metadata record
|dc.title||THE CLEANING AND TESTING OF MAGNETIC TAPES||en_US|
|dc.contributor.author||Lee, Lester H.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.publisher||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.description.abstract||Description of various off-line magnetic tape cleaning techniques and testing process to measure defects of tape before using it for tape recording applications. Discussions are made on the type of cleaning methods and also the ways and means to achieve better evaluation results.||en|
|dc.description.sponsorship||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.identifier.journal||International Telemetering Conference Proceedings||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.