The University of Arizona Campus Repository > Conference Proceedings > International Telemetering Conference > International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 16 (1980) >
Telemetry System Based on Walsh Functions
- Persistent Link:
- Telemetry System Based on Walsh Functions
- Issue Date:
- Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering
- Collection Information:
- Proceedings from the International Telemetering Conference are made available by the International Foundation for Telemetering and the University of Arizona Libraries. Visit http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us if you have questions about items in this collection.
- In this paper a telemetry system based on Walsh functions is described. After a brief introduction of Walsh functions a sequency division multiplex system is introduced. Synchronization problem is discussed in some detail. Finally, experimental results are given to justify the design consideration.
- International Foundation for Telemetering
- 0884-5123; 0074-9079
- Additional Links:
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Telemetry System Based on Walsh Functions||en_US|
|dc.contributor.department||Beijing Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.publisher||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.description.abstract||In this paper a telemetry system based on Walsh functions is described. After a brief introduction of Walsh functions a sequency division multiplex system is introduced. Synchronization problem is discussed in some detail. Finally, experimental results are given to justify the design consideration.||en|
|dc.description.sponsorship||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.identifier.journal||International Telemetering Conference Proceedings||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.