The University of Arizona Campus Repository > Conference Proceedings > International Telemetering Conference > International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 26 (1990) >
A MONOLITHIC HIGH-G TELEMETRY TRANSMITTER
- Persistent Link:
- A MONOLITHIC HIGH-G TELEMETRY TRANSMITTER
- Issue Date:
- Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering
- Collection Information:
- Proceedings from the International Telemetering Conference are made available by the International Foundation for Telemetering and the University of Arizona Libraries. Visit http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us if you have questions about items in this collection.
- Instrumentation for taking dynamic in-bore measurements during high accelerations typically has been limited to accelerations under 20,000 g’s. In munition development and testing, there is a need for telemetry instrumentation that can relay dynamic performance data at 100,000 g’s. This paper describes the development and testing of a stable, regulated, telemetry transmitter that has been successfully tested to 67,400 g’s.
- International Foundation for Telemetering
- 0884-5123; 0074-9079
- Additional Links:
Full metadata record
|dc.title||A MONOLITHIC HIGH-G TELEMETRY TRANSMITTER||en_US|
|dc.contributor.department||Honeywell Systems and Research Center||en|
|dc.contributor.department||Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.publisher||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.description.abstract||Instrumentation for taking dynamic in-bore measurements during high accelerations typically has been limited to accelerations under 20,000 g’s. In munition development and testing, there is a need for telemetry instrumentation that can relay dynamic performance data at 100,000 g’s. This paper describes the development and testing of a stable, regulated, telemetry transmitter that has been successfully tested to 67,400 g’s.||en|
|dc.subject||monolithic telemetry transmitter||en|
|dc.description.sponsorship||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.identifier.journal||International Telemetering Conference Proceedings||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.