The University of Arizona Campus Repository > Conference Proceedings > International Telemetering Conference > International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 27 (1991) >
A PRECISION TRANSPORTABLE TRACKING TELEMETRY SYSTEM
- Persistent Link:
- A PRECISION TRANSPORTABLE TRACKING TELEMETRY SYSTEM
- Issue Date:
- Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering
- Collection Information:
- Proceedings from the International Telemetering Conference are made available by the International Foundation for Telemetering and the University of Arizona Libraries. Visit http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us if you have questions about items in this collection.
- Changing mission requirements have forced NASA to procure a new generation of tracking telemetry system with performance and features greatly exceeding existing system capabilities in many areas. These requirements and the system that was designed to meet them are discussed. Initial results of system testing are presented.
- International Foundation for Telemetering
- 0884-5123; 0074-9079
- Additional Links:
Full metadata record
|dc.title||A PRECISION TRANSPORTABLE TRACKING TELEMETRY SYSTEM||en_US|
|dc.contributor.department||NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.publisher||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.description.abstract||Changing mission requirements have forced NASA to procure a new generation of tracking telemetry system with performance and features greatly exceeding existing system capabilities in many areas. These requirements and the system that was designed to meet them are discussed. Initial results of system testing are presented.||en|
|dc.description.sponsorship||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.identifier.journal||International Telemetering Conference Proceedings||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.