The University of Arizona Campus Repository > Conference Proceedings > International Telemetering Conference > International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 14 (1978) >
On Overlapped Fast Fourier Transforms
- Persistent Link:
- On Overlapped Fast Fourier Transforms
- Issue Date:
- Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering
- Collection Information:
- Proceedings from the International Telemetering Conference are made available by the International Foundation for Telemetering and the University of Arizona Libraries. Visit http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us if you have questions about items in this collection.
- Many signal processing applications require the averaging of transforms taken over partitioned sets of data. We show that the required overlap for the partitions is window dependent and that is varies from 50% to 75% depending upon the sidelobe levels of the window.
- International Foundation for Telemetering
- 0884-5123; 0074-9079
- Additional Links:
Full metadata record
|dc.title||On Overlapped Fast Fourier Transforms||en_US|
|dc.contributor.department||San Diego State University||en|
|dc.contributor.department||Naval Ocean Systems Center||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.publisher||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.description.abstract||Many signal processing applications require the averaging of transforms taken over partitioned sets of data. We show that the required overlap for the partitions is window dependent and that is varies from 50% to 75% depending upon the sidelobe levels of the window.||en|
|dc.description.sponsorship||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.identifier.journal||International Telemetering Conference Proceedings||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.