The University of Arizona Campus Repository > Conference Proceedings > International Telemetering Conference > International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 30 (1994) >
UNATTENDED SPACE-DIVERSITY TELEMETRY TRACKING ANTENNA SYSTEM
- Persistent Link:
- UNATTENDED SPACE-DIVERSITY TELEMETRY TRACKING ANTENNA SYSTEM
- Issue Date:
- Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering
- Collection Information:
- Proceedings from the International Telemetering Conference are made available by the International Foundation for Telemetering and the University of Arizona Libraries. Visit http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us if you have questions about items in this collection.
- A remotely-operated ground telemetry tracking and receiving station is described. The station, operating in a space-diversity mode, is capable of reception and tracking both at VHF and at UHF. The station can be configured and operated from a distance of 240 km using a wide-band land data link. Uplink command at VHF is included as part of the station.
- International Foundation for Telemetering
- 0884-5123; 0074-9079
- Additional Links:
Full metadata record
|dc.title||UNATTENDED SPACE-DIVERSITY TELEMETRY TRACKING ANTENNA SYSTEM||en_US|
|dc.contributor.author||Turner, W. C.||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Potter, R. A.||en|
|dc.contributor.department||Electro-Magnetic Processes, Inc.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.publisher||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.description.abstract||A remotely-operated ground telemetry tracking and receiving station is described. The station, operating in a space-diversity mode, is capable of reception and tracking both at VHF and at UHF. The station can be configured and operated from a distance of 240 km using a wide-band land data link. Uplink command at VHF is included as part of the station.||en|
|dc.description.sponsorship||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.identifier.journal||International Telemetering Conference Proceedings||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.