The University of Arizona Campus Repository > Conference Proceedings > International Telemetering Conference > International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 08 (1972) >
MANAGEMENT OF A MAGNETIC TAPE DUBBING AND EVALUATION STATION
- Persistent Link:
- MANAGEMENT OF A MAGNETIC TAPE DUBBING AND EVALUATION STATION
- Issue Date:
- Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering
- Collection Information:
- Proceedings from the International Telemetering Conference are made available by the International Foundation for Telemetering and the University of Arizona Libraries. Visit http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us if you have questions about items in this collection.
- An instrumentation magnetic tape dubbing and evaluation station is being established at SAMTEC in an effort to improve the quality of data provided to the range users. An analysis of the problems associated with the dubbing process along with the development, configuration and operation of the station are presented.
- International Foundation for Telemetering
- 0884-5123; 0074-9079
- Additional Links:
Full metadata record
|dc.title||MANAGEMENT OF A MAGNETIC TAPE DUBBING AND EVALUATION STATION||en_US|
|dc.contributor.author||McKelvey, George R.||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Schoeck, Kenneth O.||en|
|dc.contributor.department||ITT-Federal Electric Corporation||en|
|dc.contributor.department||Vandenberg Air Force Base||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.publisher||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.description.abstract||An instrumentation magnetic tape dubbing and evaluation station is being established at SAMTEC in an effort to improve the quality of data provided to the range users. An analysis of the problems associated with the dubbing process along with the development, configuration and operation of the station are presented.||en|
|dc.description.sponsorship||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.identifier.journal||International Telemetering Conference Proceedings||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.