2001 Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station Research Report16
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station is the research arm of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at the University of Arizona. Research is conducted in the various departments and schools on campus, as well as at Agricultural Centers throughout the state. Research generated through the Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station underlies both academic and extension programs.
This repository collection includes historical Research Reports. Visit the Agricultural Experiment Station website for current research reports.
Contact College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Publications at email@example.com.
- 2001 Agricultural Experiment Station Research Report
- The University of Arizona Campus Arboretum: Plant Collection Offers Research Opportunities
- Looking for Anti-Cancer Compounds in the Sonoran Desert: Researchers Isolate and Test Metabolites
- Biosensors Measure Airborne Particulates: A New Technology for Studying Cellular Stress From Air Pollution
- Invasive Weeds on Rangeland: Controlling Sweet Resin Bush and Yellow Star-Thistle