1997 Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station Research Report14
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station is the research arm of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at the University of Arizona. Research is conducted in the various departments and schools on campus, as well as at Agricultural Centers throughout the state. Research generated through the Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station underlies both academic and extension programs.
This repository collection includes historical Research Reports. Visit the Agricultural Experiment Station website for current research reports.
Contact College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Publications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1997 Agricultural Experiment Station Research Report
- Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station 1996/1997 Funding
- Annual Research Awards in the College of Agriculture
- Daily Stress in Midlife: Charting the Ebb and Flow of People's Lives
- Exploding Zoospores: Using Biosurfactants to Control Plant Pathogens