2000 Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station Research Report16
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station is the research arm of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at the University of Arizona. Research is conducted in the various departments and schools on campus, as well as at Agricultural Centers throughout the state. Research generated through the Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station underlies both academic and extension programs.
This repository collection includes historical Research Reports. Visit the Agricultural Experiment Station website for current research reports.
Contact College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Publications at email@example.com.
- 2000 Agricultural Experiment Station Research Report
- Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station 1999/2000 Funding
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Research Awards 1999 -2000
- A Fire Risk Assessment Tool for Ft. Huachuca: Using Remote Sensing to Monitor the Environment
- Raising Fish in the Desert: Aquaculture Yields Fish and Shrimp