1996 Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station Research Report17
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station is the research arm of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at the University of Arizona. Research is conducted in the various departments and schools on campus, as well as at Agricultural Centers throughout the state. Research generated through the Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station underlies both academic and extension programs.
This repository collection includes historical Research Reports. Visit the Agricultural Experiment Station website for current research reports.
Contact College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Publications at email@example.com.
- 1996 Agricultural Experiment Station Research Report
- Sharing Rivers, Sharing Opinions: Perceptions of Riparian Areas: Values and Uses
- Zipper Membranes: New Possibilities for Biological Research
- Looking Through a New Market Window: Trends in the Fresh Produce Industry
- Show All Authors
- Retooling the Industry Sizing Standard: Finding the "Perfect Fit" for Older Women