2009 Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station Research Report14
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station is the research arm of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at the University of Arizona. Research is conducted in the various departments and schools on campus, as well as at Agricultural Centers throughout the state. Research generated through the Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station underlies both academic and extension programs.
This repository collection includes historical Research Reports. Visit the Agricultural Experiment Station website for current research reports.
Contact College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Publications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AAAS Names Three CALS Professors to Fellows Program
- Major Gift Creates Endowed Chair in Animal Sciences
- UA Entomologist Wins Grant to Develop Malaria-Resistant Mosquito
- Arizona Pathways to Life Success for University Students (APLUS)
- Show All Authors
- Evaluating Contaminants in Colorado River Water