The University of Arizona Campus Repository > Conference Proceedings > International Telemetering Conference > International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 42 (2006) >
IS THERE A SHAPED OFFSET 8-PSK?
- Persistent Link:
- IS THERE A SHAPED OFFSET 8-PSK?
- Issue Date:
- Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering
- Collection Information:
- Proceedings from the International Telemetering Conference are made available by the International Foundation for Telemetering and the University of Arizona Libraries. Visit http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us if you have questions about items in this collection.
- Motivated by the success of the ARTM Tier-1 modulation known as Shaped Offset QPSK, this paper examines whether improved spectral efficiency can be achieved using an a Shaped Offset 8PSK. Three possible interpretations of this question are examined and it is shown that there does not appear to be a shaped offset 8-PSK in the context of aeronautical telemetry.
- International Foundation for Telemetering
- 0884-5123; 0074-9079
- Additional Links:
Full metadata record
|dc.title||IS THERE A SHAPED OFFSET 8-PSK?||en_US|
|dc.contributor.department||Brigham Young University||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.publisher||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.description.abstract||Motivated by the success of the ARTM Tier-1 modulation known as Shaped Offset QPSK, this paper examines whether improved spectral efficiency can be achieved using an a Shaped Offset 8PSK. Three possible interpretations of this question are examined and it is shown that there does not appear to be a shaped offset 8-PSK in the context of aeronautical telemetry.||en|
|dc.description.sponsorship||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.identifier.journal||International Telemetering Conference Proceedings||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.