ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
Several University of Arizona organizations, such as colleges, departments, research and administrative groups, have established collections in the UA Campus Repository to share, archive and preserve unique materials.
These materials range from historical and archival documents, to technical reports, bulletins, community education materials, working papers, and other unique publications.
Please contact the Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions about items in these collections, or if you are affiliated with the University of Arizona and are interested in establishing a collection in the repository. We look forward to working with you.
- Hospital Admissions After Standard Versus Positive Pressure Nebulization in Patients with Bronchiolitis
- Study of an Early Wellness Program in Parkinson ’s Disease: Impact On Quality Of Life And Early Intervention Guidance
- Targeting the Hippo Signaling Pathway in Atypical Teratoid Rhabdoid Tumor
- Identifying Genetic Pleiotropy through a Literature-wide Association Study (LitWAS) and a Phenotype Association Study (PheWAS) in the Age-related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2)
- Retrospective Analysis of Injuries Sustained In Vehicle Front‐ and Back‐Overs in a Level I Pediatric Trauma Center