ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
Several University of Arizona organizations, such as colleges, departments, research and administrative groups, have established collections in the UA Campus Repository to share, archive and preserve unique materials.
These materials range from historical and archival documents, to technical reports, bulletins, community education materials, working papers, and other unique publications.
Please contact the Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions about items in these collections, or if you are affiliated with the University of Arizona and are interested in establishing a collection in the repository. We look forward to working with you.
- 3T MRI in the Evaluation of Acute Appendicitis in the Pediatric Population
- Clinical Correlates of the Alzheimer's Questionnaire.
- Knowledge Retention of the Rural Trauma Team Development Course.
- Fat Bone Ratio: A New Measurement of Obesity
- 1934 Announcement for the Summer Session