ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
Several University of Arizona organizations, such as colleges, departments, research and administrative groups, have established collections in the UA Campus Repository to share, archive and preserve unique materials.
These materials range from historical and archival documents, to technical reports, bulletins, community education materials, working papers, and other unique publications.
Please contact the Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at email@example.com with your questions about items in these collections, or if you are affiliated with the University of Arizona and are interested in establishing a collection in the repository. We look forward to working with you.
- Monitoring Rangelands in Arizona: Method Assesses Changes Over Time for Better Management
- Birds of a Feather: Market Clustering and Arizona's Economic Future
- Crossroads for Chile Research: Collaboration in Cochise County Increases Yields, Quality
- 2007 Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station Research Report
- The Glen G. Curtis Research Building: Yuma Agricultural Center's Newest Facility