Pharmacy Student Research Projects575
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
All PharmD students at the University of Arizona College of Pharmacy must complete a research project as part of their graduation requirements. This repository collection contains the abstracts of these projects, and the full-text of projects that students have opted to make available.
Visit the College of Pharmacy Student Research Projects website for more information about the PharmD program and Student Research Projects.
Contact Jennifer Martin, Associate Librarian & Clinical Instructor, Pharmacy Practice and Science, for more information about the student research projects in this collection.
- Imatinib as a Dominant Therapeutic Strategy in the Treatment of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia: A Decision-Analytic Approach
- An Assessment of the HIPAA-Related Knowledge of Pharmacy Students at the University of Arizona
- Show All Authors
- A Comparative Study of the Quality of Diltiazem and Verapamil Manufactured in Mexico Versus Those Manufactured in the United States
- Enteral Nutrition versus Total Parenteral Nutrition for Acute Pancreatitis: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis
- Medication Compliance in Patients Taking Antiretroviral Therapy in the El Rio Health Center AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP): A Retrospective Study