UA Graduate and Undergraduate Research33743
ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
The graduate and undergraduate research collections share, archive and preserve research from University of Arizona students. Collections include honors theses, master's theses, and dissertations, in addition to capstone and other specialized research and presentation topics.
If you have questions about items in these collections, or are a faculty member who would like to provide students in your program an opportunity to showcase their research, please contact the Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We look forward to working with you.
- Investigation of the Feasibility of an Optical Imaging System for the Application of In Vivo Flow Cytometry
- Research Effort and Evolutionary Properties of Genes
- Volume Estimation of Rift-Related Magmatic Features using Seismic Interpretation and 3D Inversion of Gravity Data on the Guinea Plateau, West Africa
- Mood Marking in Unangam Tunuu
- Mental Health and Resilience in Youth of Deported Parents: A Case Series