UA Graduate and Undergraduate Research34004
ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
The graduate and undergraduate research collections share, archive and preserve research from University of Arizona students. Collections include honors theses, master's theses, and dissertations, in addition to capstone and other specialized research and presentation topics.
If you have questions about items in these collections, or are a faculty member who would like to provide students in your program an opportunity to showcase their research, please contact the Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at email@example.com with your request. We look forward to working with you.
- Assessment of White Matter Integrity in Bonnet Macaque Monkeys using Diffusion-weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Tracking an Algal Predator: Monitoring the Dynamics of Vampirovibrio Chlorellavorus in Outdoor Culture
- Analysis of Recurrent Polyp Data in the Presence of Misclassification
- Examining the Effectiveness of Citizen Science in Wildlife Conservation
- Quantified Assessment of the Meteorological Variables Facilitating the Establishment of the Karakoram Anomaly