UA Graduate and Undergraduate Research33630
ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
The graduate and undergraduate research collections share, archive and preserve research from University of Arizona students. Collections include honors theses, master's theses, and dissertations, in addition to capstone and other specialized research and presentation topics.
If you have questions about items in these collections, or are a faculty member who would like to provide students in your program an opportunity to showcase their research, please contact the Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We look forward to working with you.
- Diffusers in Coherently Illuminated, Wide Field of View Applications
- Implications of Statistical and Dynamical Downscaling Methods on Streamflow Projections for the Colorado River Basin
- In-Situ Biosequestration for Remediation of Uranium in Groundwater at the Monument Valley UMTRA Site
- Transformation Optics Relay Lens Design for Imaging from a Curved to a Flat Surface
- Exploring Techniques to Investigate Mule Deer Diet Composition on the Navajo Nation