UA Graduate and Undergraduate Research33811
ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
The graduate and undergraduate research collections share, archive and preserve research from University of Arizona students. Collections include honors theses, master's theses, and dissertations, in addition to capstone and other specialized research and presentation topics.
If you have questions about items in these collections, or are a faculty member who would like to provide students in your program an opportunity to showcase their research, please contact the Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We look forward to working with you.
- The Role of Ketone Signaling in the Hepatic Response to Fasting
- Spectroscopy of Neutral Mercury in a Magneto-Optical Trap Based on a Novel Ytterbium Fiber-Amplified Cooling Laser Source
- Explicit Serre Weight Conjectures in Dimension Four
- Physiology of Flowering and Diurnal Net Photosynthetic Response in American Strawberry Cultivars under Controlled Environment
- Aerodynamic Behavior of the X-56A Airfoil During Oscillatory Plunging Motion