UA Graduate and Undergraduate Research34187
ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
The graduate and undergraduate research collections share, archive and preserve research from University of Arizona students. Collections include honors theses, master's theses, and dissertations, in addition to capstone and other specialized research and presentation topics.
If you have questions about items in these collections, or are a faculty member who would like to provide students in your program an opportunity to showcase their research, please contact the Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We look forward to working with you.
- Corrosion of Commercial Nickel Based Hastelloys Exposed to Molten ZnCl2 based Salt Systems
- Resilient Power Grid Expansion with Renewable Energy Integration and Storage System
- Role of EspZ in Enteropathogenic Escherichia coli Virulence
- Numerical Implementation of Elastodynamic Green's Function for Anisotropic Media
- Soil Microbiome Dynamics During Pyritic Mine Tailing Phytostabilization