UA Graduate and Undergraduate Research33987
ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
The graduate and undergraduate research collections share, archive and preserve research from University of Arizona students. Collections include honors theses, master's theses, and dissertations, in addition to capstone and other specialized research and presentation topics.
If you have questions about items in these collections, or are a faculty member who would like to provide students in your program an opportunity to showcase their research, please contact the Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We look forward to working with you.
- 'Birth' And 'Death' Of The One Child Policy: The Social Influences Of The One Child Policy On Individuals In China
- Evidence-Based Complementary Therapy Recommendations To Improve Psychological Health And Quality Of Life In Pediatric Cancer Patients: A Best Practice Approach
- Understanding Environmental Laws: The Role Of Federalism In Developing A National Climate Change Mitigation Strategy For Greenhouse Gas Emission. A Case Study Of The Clean Power Plan Proposal
- Understanding The Lithosphere Rheology Of Sumatra Using GPS Data Obtained Through Earthquakes
- Tree Growth Response To Climate Change Across Three Conifer Species In A Navajo Forest