UA Graduate and Undergraduate Research35018
ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
The graduate and undergraduate research collections share, archive and preserve research from University of Arizona students. Collections include honors theses, master's theses, and dissertations, in addition to capstone and other specialized research and presentation topics.
If you have questions about items in these collections, or are a faculty member who would like to provide students in your program an opportunity to showcase their research, please contact the Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We look forward to working with you.
- Evaluating the Effect of Instruction and Task on the Acoustic Characteristics of Speech Production in Older Adults
- Item Analysis for the Development of the Shirts and Shoes Test for 6-Year-Olds
- Finite Element Modeling of Tall Building Structures with Transfer Diaphragms Due to Offset Shear Walls
- Increased Urban Green Space Improves Human Health: Meta-Analysis
- Clear Speech Modifications in Children Aged 6-10