UA Faculty Research2954
ABOUT THE COLLECTIONSThese collections include publications and data from University of Arizona faculty, staff and researchers. The UA Faculty Publications collection consists primarily of open access versions of published journal articles, but also contains conference proceedings and other unique materials from faculty, staff and researchers. Organizational collections, such as the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Publications, and Water Resources Research Center, contain additional faculty publications such as departmentally produced technical bulletins, technical reports, and working papers.
Please contact the Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at email@example.com with questions or comments about items in these collections, or if you are affiliated with the University of Arizona and are interested in adding content to the UA Campus Repository. We look forward to working with you.
- Days of the Week: Muriel Fisher
- Syntax: FloraMorrison_MF_20080827
- Syntax: BoydRobertson_MF_20080904
- Write First, Ask Questions Later: Publishing and the Race to Tenure Track
- A bacterial filter protects and structures the gut microbiome of an insect
- Show All Authors