ABOUT THE COLLECTIONS
Conference proceedings from conferences, symposia, and events held at or sponsored by The University of Arizona are available in this collection. This collection also contains conference proceedings from organizations affiliated with The University of Arizona who have partnered with the University Libraries to make the proceedings openly available online.
The repository hosts proceedings from the Critical Librarianship and Pedagogy Symposium, a historical archive to the present from the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science and the International Telemetering Conference, among others.
Are you affiliated with the University of Arizona and interested in making the conference proceedings from your organization freely available online to reach a wide audience of researchers around the world? Please contact the Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship at email@example.com with your request. We look forward to working with you.
- International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 52 (2016)
- Proceedings of the Arizona-Nevada Academy of Science, Volume 52 (2017)
- Hydrology and Water Resources in Arizona and the Southwest, Volume 44 (2015)
- THE SIERRA ANCHA EXPERIMENTAL FOREST, ARIZONA: A BRIEF HISTORY
- Show All Authors
- PROTECTING WATER QUALITY ON NATIONAL FOREST IN THE SOUTHWESTERN U.S. WITH BEST MANAGEMENT PRACTICES (BMPS)