International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 46 (2010)94
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The International Telemetering Conference/USA (ITC/USA) is dedicated to the promotion and stimulation of technical growth in telemetering and its allied arts and sciences. It is the premier annual forum and technical exhibition providing telemetry specific short courses, technical papers from professionals and students, and exhibits of the industry’s leading companies. ITC/USA is sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering (IFT), a non-profit corporation dedicated to serving the technical and professional interests of the telemetering community.
This collection contains the proceedings of the forty-sixth International Telemetering Conference, October 25-28, 2010. The conference, sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering, was held at the Town and Country Resort & Convention Center in San Diego, California.
Contact http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us with your questions about the International Telemetering Conference Proceedings.
- Range-Video Network (RNET)
- Show All Authors
- Visually Lossless Compression Based on JPEG2000 for Efficient Transmission of High Resolution Color Aerial Images
- How to Use Analog Telemetry to Produce Equipment with 100% Reliability
- Advanced Test Range Verification at RF Without Flights
- Using Telemetry to Measure Equipment Reliability and Upgrading the Satellite and Launch Vehicle Factory ATP