International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 27 (1991)99
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The International Telemetering Conference/USA (ITC/USA) is dedicated to the promotion and stimulation of technical growth in telemetering and its allied arts and sciences. It is the premier annual forum and technical exhibition providing telemetry specific short courses, technical papers from professionals and students, and exhibits of the industry’s leading companies. ITC/USA is sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering (IFT), a non-profit corporation dedicated to serving the technical and professional interests of the telemetering community.
This collection contains the proceedings of the twenty-seventh International Telemetering Conference, November 04-07, 1991. The conference, sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering, was held at the Riviera Hotel and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Contact http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us with your questions about the International Telemetering Conference Proceedings.
- PCM BIT SYNCHRONIZATION TO AN Eb/No THRESHOLD OF -20 dB
- Subcarrier Placement in a PCM-FM-FM/FM Modulation Scheme
- A GENERIC OBJECT-ORIENTED DESIGN FOR A RADIO FREQUENCY SIMULATION IN A SPACE TELEMETRY AND COMMAND ENVIRONMENT
- USING DATAFLOW ARCHITECTURE TO SOLVE THE TRANSPORT LAG PROBLEM WHEN INTERFACING WITH AN ENGINEERING MODEL FLIGHT COMPUTER IN A TELEMETRY SIMULATION
- HIGH “G” MICROWAVE TELEMETRY SYSTEM