International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 25 (1989)165
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The International Telemetering Conference/USA (ITC/USA) is dedicated to the promotion and stimulation of technical growth in telemetering and its allied arts and sciences. It is the premier annual forum and technical exhibition providing telemetry specific short courses, technical papers from professionals and students, and exhibits of the industry’s leading companies. ITC/USA is sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering (IFT), a non-profit corporation dedicated to serving the technical and professional interests of the telemetering community.
This collection contains the proceedings of the twenty-fifth International Telemetering Conference, October 30-November 02, 1989. The conference, sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering, was held at the Town & Country Hotel & Convention Center in San Diego, California.
Contact http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us with your questions about the International Telemetering Conference Proceedings.
- AIRBORNE TELEMETRY TRENDS FOR THE 1990’s
- Hardware Implementation of a Digital Anti-aliasing Filter
- Digitized Doppler Signal Processor
- DATA DISTRIBUTION In The TELEMETRY GROUND STATION OF THE 1990’s
- FRAME SYNCHRONIZATION IN DIGITAL BURST TELECOMMAND AT LOW SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO
- Show All Authors