International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 19 (1983)103
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The International Telemetering Conference/USA (ITC/USA) is dedicated to the promotion and stimulation of technical growth in telemetering and its allied arts and sciences. It is the premier annual forum and technical exhibition providing telemetry specific short courses, technical papers from professionals and students, and exhibits of the industry’s leading companies. ITC/USA is sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering (IFT), a non-profit corporation dedicated to serving the technical and professional interests of the telemetering community.
This collection contains the proceedings of the nineteenth International Telemetering Conference, October 24-27, 1983. The conference, sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering, was held at the Sheraton-Harbor Island Hotel and Convention Center in San Diego, California.
Contact http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us with your questions about the International Telemetering Conference Proceedings.
- STANDARD FORMAT DATA UNITS: TOOLS FOR AUTOMATIC EXCHANGE OF SPACE MISSION DATA
- THE NASA DATA SYSTEMS STANDARDIZATION PROGRAM RADIO FREQUENCY AND MODULATION
- THE NEW STANDARD SPACECRAFT TIMECODE
- STANDARD METHODS FOR TELEMETRY AND TELECOMMAND CHANNEL CODING
- Telemetering Standards Coordination Committee