International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 18 (1982)97
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The International Telemetering Conference/USA (ITC/USA) is dedicated to the promotion and stimulation of technical growth in telemetering and its allied arts and sciences. It is the premier annual forum and technical exhibition providing telemetry specific short courses, technical papers from professionals and students, and exhibits of the industry’s leading companies. ITC/USA is sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering (IFT), a non-profit corporation dedicated to serving the technical and professional interests of the telemetering community.
This collection contains the proceedings of the eighteenth International Telemetering Conference, September 28-30, 1982. The conference, sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering, was held at the Sheraton Harbor Island Hotel and Convention Center in San Diego, California.
Contact http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us with your questions about the International Telemetering Conference Proceedings.
- PRESAMPLING FILTERING, SAMPLING AND QUANTIZATION EFFECTS ON THE DIGITAL MATCHED FILTER PERFORMANCE
- MODULAR TELEMETRY SOFTWARE FOR REAL-TIME APPLICATIONS
- Telemetering Standards Coordination Commitee
- The Impact of Phase Noise in Digital Satellite Communications
- PROCESSOR TECHNOLOGY OFFERS UNREALIZED FLEXIBILITY IN TOMORROW’S TELEMETRY GROUND STATIONS