International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 14 (1978)145
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The International Telemetering Conference/USA (ITC/USA) is dedicated to the promotion and stimulation of technical growth in telemetering and its allied arts and sciences. It is the premier annual forum and technical exhibition providing telemetry specific short courses, technical papers from professionals and students, and exhibits of the industry’s leading companies. ITC/USA is sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering (IFT), a non-profit corporation dedicated to serving the technical and professional interests of the telemetering community.
This collection contains the proceedings of the fourteenth International Telemetering Conference, November 14-16, 1978. The conference, sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering, was held at the Hyatt House Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
Contact http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us with your questions about the International Telemetering Conference Proceedings.
- Appendix: Sixteenth Annual Report of the Telemetering Standards Coordination Committee
- Phase Referencing for MA Demultiplexing in the TDRSS
- TIPS Real Time Acquisition, Processing and Display Subsystem
- Quantization for Signal Detection and Representation
- Fast Fourier Transform Algorithm Formulation