International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 13 (1977)54
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The International Telemetering Conference/USA (ITC/USA) is dedicated to the promotion and stimulation of technical growth in telemetering and its allied arts and sciences. It is the premier annual forum and technical exhibition providing telemetry specific short courses, technical papers from professionals and students, and exhibits of the industry’s leading companies. ITC/USA is sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering (IFT), a non-profit corporation dedicated to serving the technical and professional interests of the telemetering community.
This collection contains the proceedings of the thirteenth International Telemetering Conference, October 18-20, 1977. The conference, sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering, was held at the Hyatt House Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
Contact http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us with your questions about the International Telemetering Conference Proceedings.
- Results of a Q-M/PSK Data Modem Performing in a Hybrid, Voice and Data Mode, Through the ATS-6 Satellite
- Show All Authors
- Quadrature Modulation Hybrid Voice and Data Modem
- The Apollo VHF Ranging System
- Processing Radiation Data on Board TIROS-N Satellite
- Double Quadriphase Modulation/Demodulation Technique for Three-Channel Communication Link