International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 06 (1970)47
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The International Telemetering Conference/USA (ITC/USA) is dedicated to the promotion and stimulation of technical growth in telemetering and its allied arts and sciences. It is the premier annual forum and technical exhibition providing telemetry specific short courses, technical papers from professionals and students, and exhibits of the industry’s leading companies. ITC/USA is sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering (IFT), a non-profit corporation dedicated to serving the technical and professional interests of the telemetering community.
This collection contains the proceedings of the sixth International Telemetering Conference, October 13-15, 1970. The conference, sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering, was held at the International Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
Contact http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us with your questions about the International Telemetering Conference Proceedings.
- Appendix A: Telemetering Standards Coordination Committee Report
- Telemetry and Communications to Apollo Flight Controllers
- Show All Authors
- Manned Space Flight Network Telemetry System
- The Lunar Communications Relay Unit System Design
- Manned Space Flight Network Unified S-Bond System 1970