International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 07 (1971)65
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The International Telemetering Conference/USA (ITC/USA) is dedicated to the promotion and stimulation of technical growth in telemetering and its allied arts and sciences. It is the premier annual forum and technical exhibition providing telemetry specific short courses, technical papers from professionals and students, and exhibits of the industry’s leading companies. ITC/USA is sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering (IFT), a non-profit corporation dedicated to serving the technical and professional interests of the telemetering community.
This collection contains the proceedings of the seventh International Telemetering Conference, September 27-29, 1971. The conference, sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering, was held at the Washington Hilton Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Contact http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us with your questions about the International Telemetering Conference Proceedings.
- Appendix A: Tenth Annual Report of the Telemetering Standards Coordination Committee
- Signal Processing Techniques for a 1000 MB/S Microwave Communication Link
- 136 MHz Interferometer Error Due to Galactic Nucleus
- Show All Authors
- L-/S-Band Calibration Error Analysis
- Projectile High-G Telemetry for Long Range Dynamics Measurements