International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 02 (1966)36
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The International Telemetering Conference/USA (ITC/USA) is dedicated to the promotion and stimulation of technical growth in telemetering and its allied arts and sciences. It is the premier annual forum and technical exhibition providing telemetry specific short courses, technical papers from professionals and students, and exhibits of the industry’s leading companies. ITC/USA is sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering (IFT), a non-profit corporation dedicated to serving the technical and professional interests of the telemetering community.
This collection contains the proceedings of the second International Telemetering Conference, October 18-20, 1966. The conference, sponsored by the International Foundation for Telemetering, was held at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
Contact http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us with your questions about the International Telemetering Conference Proceedings.
- Predetection Diversity Combiner
- Polarization-Diversity Telemetry Receivers
- Show All Authors
- RF Intermodulation Characteristics of VHF Telemetry Preamplifiers and Receivers
- Requirement for a Data Quality Assurance Program
- An Experimental Investigation of the Capture Performance of FM Receivers