The University of Arizona Campus Repository > Conference Proceedings > International Telemetering Conference > International Telemetering Conference Proceedings, Volume 01 (1965) >
Evaluation of an Expanded FM/FM Baseband Structure
- Persistent Link:
- Evaluation of an Expanded FM/FM Baseband Structure
- Issue Date:
- Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering
- Collection Information:
- Proceedings from the International Telemetering Conference are made available by the International Foundation for Telemetering and the University of Arizona Libraries. Visit http://www.telemetry.org/index.php/contact-us if you have questions about items in this collection.
- An experimental evaluation program was undertaken to investigate the feasibility of expanding the IRIG (Inter-Range Instrumentation Group) FM/FM baseband. The results of the evaluation indicate that with typical field equipment, three higher-frequency proportional-bandwidth channels can be added to the baseband while maintaining adequate system performance.
- International Foundation for Telemetering
- 0884-5123; 0074-9079
- Additional Links:
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Evaluation of an Expanded FM/FM Baseband Structure||en_US|
|dc.contributor.author||Campbell, E. B.||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Herbert, W. R.||en|
|dc.contributor.department||Electro-Mechanical Research, Inc.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © International Foundation for Telemetering||en_US|
|dc.publisher||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.description.abstract||An experimental evaluation program was undertaken to investigate the feasibility of expanding the IRIG (Inter-Range Instrumentation Group) FM/FM baseband. The results of the evaluation indicate that with typical field equipment, three higher-frequency proportional-bandwidth channels can be added to the baseband while maintaining adequate system performance.||en|
|dc.description.sponsorship||International Foundation for Telemetering||en|
|dc.identifier.journal||International Telemetering Conference Proceedings||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.