ABOUT THESE COLLECTIONS
The University of Arizona Press is the premier publisher of academic, regional, and literary works in the state of Arizona. The Press disseminates ideas and knowledge of lasting value that enriches understanding, inspires curiosity, and enlightens readers. The Press advances the University of Arizona's mission by connecting scholarship and creative expression to readers worldwide.
Visit the University of Arizona Press at http://www.uapress.arizona.edu.
- Pima Land, 1687-1711. A detailed map showing Kino's activities in Pimeria Alta
- Kino's Teatro de los Trabajos Apostolicos. Drawn in 1695-1696. From the original manuscript.
- Map of Kino's Travels and Explorations in America, 1681-1711
- The Durango South Project: Archaeological Salvage of Two Basketmaker III Sites in the Durango District
- Mortuary Practices and Social Differentiation at Casas Grandes, Chihuahua, Mexico