Quantitative factors in mineral exploration
- Quantitative factors in mineral exploration
- Morris, Marvin Murray, 1934-
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Thesis-Reproduction (electronic)
- Mineral industries -- Data processing.; Mines and mineral resources.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Mining and Geological Engineering; Graduate College
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Quantitative factors in mineral exploration||en|
|dc.creator||Morris, Marvin Murray, 1934-||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Morris, Marvin Murray, 1934-||en|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en|
|dc.description.note||This item was digitized from a paper original and/or a microfilm copy. If you need higher-resolution images for any content in this item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.||en|
|dc.subject||Mineral industries -- Data processing.||en|
|dc.subject||Mines and mineral resources.||en|
|thesis.degree.discipline||Mining and Geological Engineering||en|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en|
|dc.identifier.callnumber||E9791 1971 46||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.