Cross cultural attitudes and career choice
- Cross cultural attitudes and career choice
- Hines, Joseph Lee
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Dissertation-Reproduction (electronic)
- High school students -- Attitudes -- Cross-cultural studies.; Vocational interests -- Cross-cultural studies.; High school students -- Economic conditions.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Educational Foundations and Administration; Graduate College
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Cross cultural attitudes and career choice||en|
|dc.creator||Hines, Joseph Lee||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Hines, Joseph Lee||en|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en|
|dc.description.note||This item was digitized from a paper original and/or a microfilm copy. If you need higher-resolution images for any content in this item, please contact us at email@example.com.||en|
|dc.subject||High school students -- Attitudes -- Cross-cultural studies.||en|
|dc.subject||Vocational interests -- Cross-cultural studies.||en|
|dc.subject||High school students -- Economic conditions.||en|
|thesis.degree.discipline||Educational Foundations and Administration||en|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en|
|dc.identifier.callnumber||E9791 1981 267||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.