Family stress and infant growth patterns
- Family stress and infant growth patterns
- Jorgensen, Sarah Ann
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Thesis-Reproduction (electronic)
- Children -- Growth.; Children -- Health and hygiene.; Stress in children.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Nutritional Science; Graduate College
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Family stress and infant growth patterns||en|
|dc.creator||Jorgensen, Sarah Ann||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Jorgensen, Sarah Ann||en|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en|
|dc.description.note||This item was digitized from a paper original and/or a microfilm copy. If you need higher-resolution images for any content in this item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.||en|
|dc.subject||Children -- Growth.||en|
|dc.subject||Children -- Health and hygiene.||en|
|dc.subject||Stress in children.||en|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en|
|dc.identifier.callnumber||E9791 1984 403||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.