Symbolic dimensions of the American house
- Symbolic dimensions of the American house
- Conner, John Steven
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Thesis-Reproduction (electronic)
- Dwellings -- Psychological aspects.; Architecture, Domestic -- United States.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Psychology; Graduate College
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Symbolic dimensions of the American house||en|
|dc.creator||Conner, John Steven||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Conner, John Steven||en|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en|
|dc.description.note||This item was digitized from a paper original and/or a microfilm copy. If you need higher-resolution images for any content in this item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.||en|
|dc.subject||Dwellings -- Psychological aspects.||en|
|dc.subject||Architecture, Domestic -- United States.||en|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en|
|dc.identifier.callnumber||E9791 1980 355||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.