Preliminary design for an in situ soil scrubber field
- Preliminary design for an in situ soil scrubber field
- Hiller, Sue Ellen Hollopeter, 1951-
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Thesis-Reproduction (electronic)
- Air -- Purification -- Equipment and supplies.; Electric power-plants -- Environmental aspects -- Arizona.; Soil absorption and adsorption.; Soils -- Research -- Arizona.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Soils, Water, and Engineering; Graduate College
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Preliminary design for an in situ soil scrubber field||en|
|dc.creator||Hiller, Sue Ellen Hollopeter, 1951-||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Hiller, Sue Ellen Hollopeter, 1951-||en|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en|
|dc.description.note||This item was digitized from a paper original and/or a microfilm copy. If you need higher-resolution images for any content in this item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.||en|
|dc.subject||Air -- Purification -- Equipment and supplies.||en|
|dc.subject||Electric power-plants -- Environmental aspects -- Arizona.||en|
|dc.subject||Soil absorption and adsorption.||en|
|dc.subject||Soils -- Research -- Arizona.||en|
|thesis.degree.discipline||Soils, Water, and Engineering||en|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en|
|dc.identifier.callnumber||E9791 1978 57||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.