Tissue perfusion analysis through photoplethysmic methods
- Tissue perfusion analysis through photoplethysmic methods
- McVeigh, Lawrence James
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Thesis-Reproduction (electronic)
- Blood flow -- Measurement.; Medical instruments and apparatus.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Electrical Engineering; Graduate College
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Tissue perfusion analysis through photoplethysmic methods||en|
|dc.creator||McVeigh, Lawrence James||en|
|dc.contributor.author||McVeigh, Lawrence James||en|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en|
|dc.description.note||This item was digitized from a paper original and/or a microfilm copy. If you need higher-resolution images for any content in this item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.||en|
|dc.subject||Blood flow -- Measurement.||en|
|dc.subject||Medical instruments and apparatus.||en|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en|
|dc.identifier.callnumber||E9791 1979 476||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.