Parent and student exposure to career development
- Parent and student exposure to career development
- Ijams, Maxine Nelson, 1926-
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Thesis-Reproduction (electronic)
- Tucson (Ariz.). -- Alice Vail Jr. High.; Vocational guidance -- Arizona -- Tucson.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Counseling and Guidance; Graduate College
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Parent and student exposure to career development||en|
|dc.creator||Ijams, Maxine Nelson, 1926-||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Ijams, Maxine Nelson, 1926-||en|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en|
|dc.description.note||This item was digitized from a paper original and/or a microfilm copy. If you need higher-resolution images for any content in this item, please contact us at email@example.com.||en|
|dc.subject||Tucson (Ariz.). -- Alice Vail Jr. High.||en|
|dc.subject||Vocational guidance -- Arizona -- Tucson.||en|
|thesis.degree.discipline||Counseling and Guidance||en|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en|
|dc.identifier.callnumber||E9791 1972 387||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.