Some examples of Pearson's frequency curves
- Some examples of Pearson's frequency curves
- Thomson, Mary Gilmore, 1897-
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Thesis-Reproduction (electronic)
- Statistics -- Graphic methods.; Frequency curves.; Mathematical statistics.; Pearson, Karl, 1857-1936.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Graduate College
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Some examples of Pearson's frequency curves||en|
|dc.creator||Thomson, Mary Gilmore, 1897-||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Thomson, Mary Gilmore, 1897-||en|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en|
|dc.description.note||This item was digitized from a paper original and/or a microfilm copy. If you need higher-resolution images for any content in this item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.||en|
|dc.subject||Statistics -- Graphic methods.||en|
|dc.subject||Pearson, Karl, 1857-1936.||en|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en|
|dc.identifier.callnumber||E9791 1940 81||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.