The language handicap of Spanish American children
- The language handicap of Spanish American children
- Blackman, Robert D., 1913-
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Thesis-Reproduction (electronic)
- Mexican American children -- Language.; Mexican American children -- Education.; Bilingualism in children.; Learning disabilities.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Graduate College
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||The language handicap of Spanish American children||en|
|dc.creator||Blackman, Robert D., 1913-||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Blackman, Robert D., 1913-||en|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en|
|dc.description.note||This item was digitized from a paper original and/or a microfilm copy. If you need higher-resolution images for any content in this item, please contact us at email@example.com.||en|
|dc.subject||Mexican American children -- Language.||en|
|dc.subject||Mexican American children -- Education.||en|
|dc.subject||Bilingualism in children.||en|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en|
|dc.identifier.callnumber||E9791 1939 4||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.