Programmed instruction for deaf children
- Programmed instruction for deaf children
- Conner, Florence Cuno, 1923-
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Thesis-Reproduction (electronic)
- Deaf -- Education -- Arizona.; Programmed instruction.; Teaching -- Aids and devices.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Special Education; Graduate College
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Programmed instruction for deaf children||en|
|dc.creator||Conner, Florence Cuno, 1923-||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Conner, Florence Cuno, 1923-||en|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en|
|dc.description.note||This item was digitized from a paper original and/or a microfilm copy. If you need higher-resolution images for any content in this item, please contact us at email@example.com.||en|
|dc.subject||Deaf -- Education -- Arizona.||en|
|dc.subject||Teaching -- Aids and devices.||en|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en|
|dc.identifier.callnumber||E9791 1969 283||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.