Oliver LaFarge: his fictional Navajo
- Oliver LaFarge: his fictional Navajo
- Brokaw, Zoanne Sherlock, 1938-
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Thesis-Reproduction (electronic)
- La Farge, Oliver 1901-1963 -- Criticism and interpretation.; Navajo Indians in literature.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Graduate College
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Oliver LaFarge: his fictional Navajo||en|
|dc.creator||Brokaw, Zoanne Sherlock, 1938-||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Brokaw, Zoanne Sherlock, 1938-||en|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en|
|dc.description.note||This item was digitized from a paper original and/or a microfilm copy. If you need higher-resolution images for any content in this item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.||en|
|dc.subject||La Farge, Oliver 1901-1963 -- Criticism and interpretation.||en|
|dc.subject||Navajo Indians in literature.||en|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en|
|dc.identifier.callnumber||E9791 1965 342||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.