Educational Technology Graduate Papers9
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
Students pursuing a master's degree or graduate certificate in Instructional Design and Technology Program complete a variety of projects as part of their degree experience, from Capstone experiences to literature reviews and research papers. This collection showcases exceptional projects completed by the graduate students.
Visit http://edtech.arizona.edu/content/welcome for more information about the Educational Technology Program at the University of Arizona.
- Mobile Learning for Resettled Refugees in the United States: Lessons from International Programs A Review of the Literature
- A Self-Regulated Approach to Acquire Lexical Genre Conventions in Academic Writing
- E-Learning practice: Adding Humor to your Online Class
- Beyond Badges: Changing the Gamification Narrative
- Redefining Interactivity in E-Learning