Role transitions of single-parent fathers
- Role transitions of single-parent fathers
- Smith, Craig Wyatt, 1952-
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Thesis-Reproduction (electronic)
- Fathers.; Single-parent families -- United States.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Home Economics; Graduate College
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Role transitions of single-parent fathers||en|
|dc.creator||Smith, Craig Wyatt, 1952-||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Smith, Craig Wyatt, 1952-||en|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en|
|dc.description.note||This item was digitized from a paper original and/or a microfilm copy. If you need higher-resolution images for any content in this item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.||en|
|dc.subject||Single-parent families -- United States.||en|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en|
|dc.identifier.callnumber||E9791 1977 263||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.