Chemical stabilization for rain-erosion control
- Chemical stabilization for rain-erosion control
- Qaqish, Samir Shaker, 1944-
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Thesis-Reproduction (electronic)
- Soil conditioners.; Soil stabilization.; Soil conservation.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics; Graduate College
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Chemical stabilization for rain-erosion control||en|
|dc.creator||Qaqish, Samir Shaker, 1944-||en|
|dc.contributor.author||Qaqish, Samir Shaker, 1944-||en|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en|
|dc.description.note||This item was digitized from a paper original and/or a microfilm copy. If you need higher-resolution images for any content in this item, please contact us at email@example.com.||en|
|thesis.degree.discipline||Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics||en|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en|
|dc.identifier.callnumber||E9791 1973 412||en|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.