Simulation program for MOS logic networks
- Simulation program for MOS logic networks
- Peterson, James Douglas, 1945-
- Issue Date:
- The University of Arizona.
- Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.
- text; Thesis-Reproduction (electronic)
- Switching theory.; Electric networks -- Computer programs.; Simulation methods.
- Degree Name:
- Degree Level:
- Degree Program:
- Electrical Engineering; Graduate College
- Degree Grantor:
- University of Arizona
Full metadata record
|dc.title||Simulation program for MOS logic networks||en_US|
|dc.creator||Peterson, James Douglas, 1945-||en_US|
|dc.contributor.author||Peterson, James Douglas, 1945-||en_US|
|dc.publisher||The University of Arizona.||en_US|
|dc.rights||Copyright © is held by the author. Digital access to this material is made possible by the University Libraries, University of Arizona. Further transmission, reproduction or presentation (such as public display or performance) of protected items is prohibited except with permission of the author.||en_US|
|dc.subject||Electric networks -- Computer programs.||en_US|
|thesis.degree.grantor||University of Arizona||en_US|
|dc.identifier.callnumber||E9791 1972 243||en_US|
All Items in UA Campus Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.